Sunday, June 5, 2011

What's for breakfast?

The answer I always get is yogurt or cereal. So I decided every Saturday Mommy is going to make something new with the kiddos. Not only will it be teaching them lessons in cooking but most importantly good quality time with my precious kidlits. Lil Miss Pait is quite the chef I must say! Cracks an egg like its nothing! And Slade.....he sleeps while we cook :)
                                                        
                                           So on the menu this morning
Strawberry Banana French Toast Yum-O!

Going in....

Its in...chewing

Going in...




                                              And the verdict is..........??????


2 Thumbs up!
Thumbs up from my lil Chef!
                                              
                               Way to go Mommy!! Success!! They loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment